My Winterberry Farm Primitives Shop Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

My stock of ephemera is moving to my Etsy Shop!

I have decided to move my stock of ephemera and Civil War era items to my Etsy shop that is called Plantdeva. I started this shop 6 years ago to showcase vintage items that would not fit in with my early antiques and leather books that are in my Winterberry Farm Primitives shop and it will showcase early American ephemera and Civil War antiques. I have almost finished transferring all of my ephemera to Etsy and you can visit that shop by clicking on the link at the top right of this Shop Blog. I will include information on the new additions to my Etsy shop when I send out my Winterberry Farm Primitives monthly update emails but you can always check it out since I add antique ephemera and Civil War items as I find them and won't be having distinct monthly updates. Here is the banner for my Etsy shop - so come on over and take a look at what I have for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment